Secure Payment Is Here! - Just Select from the pull down menu!
About Tri State ASHI Home Inspectors
Tri-State ASHI® Members serve Southeastern Pennsylvania, Southern New Jersey & Northern Delaware. Certified ASHI® Inspectors are held to a national Code of Ethics and strict Standards of Practice.
By selecting a Tri-State ASHI® Member, consumers are choosing a local professional Home Inspector with superior qualifications.
Whats New at Tri State ASHI
HOLIDAY PARTY WAS A SUCCESS! The Sunroom at Scoogi's in Flourtown glowed with Good Cheer on December 10, made warmer by the snow, slush and ice outside. The food was Superlative, and lots of exciting gifts and prizes were given and received. The friendly and helpful staff served us with engaging celebration, and the DJ rocked the room with danceable volume-elevated sound. Members brought their charming spouses, who truly made the evening the convivial and festive gathering that it was. Heartfelt thanks go to all who participated, with hopes that more will come next year, and especially to the Chapter stalwarts, who did the preparation that made it all work.
Congratulations to Melvin Esh! Current Tri State ASHI President, Vince Tecce, awarded the 2013 John Ferraro Award to Mel at the 2013 Chapter Holiday Party. The Award reads as follows - "John Ferraro Memorial Award Is presented to Melvin Esh. Tri-State ASHI presents this award to the person who best exemplifies the traits and values of John Ferraro, who displayed exceptional leadership in the area of candidate training and introduced new members to the Chapter. He was accessible to members and candidates, freely sharing his experience and knowledge." Congratulations Mel - Well Deserved!
Chapter Meeting - January 2014 - Due to a schedule conflict with ASHI - Inspection World, our January meeting will be moved back to the 3rd Tuesday, January 21st @ Dave & Busters in Plymouth Meeting, PA. Please make a note of this schedule change. More details to follow!
- The 2013 Tri State ASHI Fall Educational Seminar was by all accounts a resounding Success! Thank you to the outstanding line up of speakers, including Jeff Smith, Peter Engle, P.E., Andy deGruchy, Vince Tecce & Blaine Illingworth. Mark your calendars for September 2014!
- Gary Kershaw has completed his term as Chapter President. During Gary's Presidency the Chapter strengthened and gained new direction and stability. We all owe a big THANKS! to Gary for his hard work, dedication and loyalty to the Chapter and Profession. Please make a point to show your appreciation for all his hard work. Gary will remain active on the Board of Directors as Past President.
- Melvin Esh has completed his term as Chapter Secretary. Mel worked quietly and tirelessly, often behind the scenes, to greatly improve the Chapter. Mel's balance, honesty and integrity have benefited the Board and all Members and his presence on the Board will be missed. Please say Thanks! to Mel for his hard work. Mel will remain an Active Chapter Member.
- The 2013 Election Results are in: President- Vince Tecce, Vice President- Peter Muehlbronner, Secretary- Hans Peters, Treasurer- Ted Greenberg, John Biegalski - Director, Neil Minnucci - Director, C. Blaine Illingworth III - Director, Gary Kershaw - Past President.
- Online Secure Payment options is now on the Website! A simple and easy way to pay your Membership Dues or, if a guest or visitor, pay for monthly meeting dinner. Use the drop down menu at the left side of the page and select your option (Paypal or Credit Card accepted)
- Gerry Gavin has volunteered to serve as our Membership Chairman. Please offer help and suggestions to Gerry @ 610 789 2718 or email@example.com
- The March Peer Review was a Great Event - A second Peer Review has been scheduled for teh Saturday after our Fall Educational Seminar - Refer to the Seminar Information section for specifics.
- GREAT INFORMATION! The Tri State ASHI Reporter Newsletter has been revived! Thanks to Hans Peters for all his hard work to produce this great source of information! Read the Archives Here! Please contact Hans with any ideas or submissions for the newsletter.