Sad news - Rest in Peace Norman Madsen
About Tri State ASHI Home Inspectors
Tri-State ASHI® Members serve Southeastern Pennsylvania, Southern New Jersey & Northern Delaware. Certified ASHI® Inspectors are held to a national Code of Ethics and strict Standards of Practice.
By selecting a Tri-State ASHI® Member, consumers are choosing a local professional Home Inspector with superior qualifications.
Whats New at Tri State ASHI
The 2013 Tri State ASHI Holiday Party has been scheduled! Register now!
Chapter Meeting - January 2014 - Due to a schedule conflict with ASHI - Inspection World, our January meeting will be moved back to the 3rd Tuesday, January 21st @ Dave & Busters in Plymouth Meeting, PA. Please make a note of this schedule change. More details to follow!
- The 2013 Tri State ASHI Fall Educational Seminar was by all accounts a resounding Success! Thank you to the outstanding line up of speakers, including Jeff Smith, Peter Engle, P.E., Andy deGruchy, Vince Tecce & Blaine Illingworth. Mark your calendars for September 2014!
- Gary Kershaw has completed his term as Chapter President. During Gary's Presidency the Chapter strengthened and gained new direction and stability. We all owe a big THANKS! to Gary for his hard work, dedication and loyalty to the Chapter and Profession. Please make a point to show your appreciation for all his hard work. Gary will remain active on the Board of Directors as Past President.
- Melvin Esh has completed his term as Chapter Secretary. Mel worked quietly and tirelessly, often behind the scenes, to greatly improve the Chapter. Mel's balance, honesty and integrity have benefited the Board and all Members and his presence on the Board will be missed. Please say Thanks! to Mel for his hard work. Mel will remain an Active Chapter Member.
- The 2013 Election Results are in: President- Vince Tecce, Vice President- Peter Muehlbronner, Secretary- Hans Peters, Treasurer- Ted Greenberg, John Biegalski - Director, Neil Minnucci - Director, C. Blaine Illingworth III - Director, Gary Kershaw - Past President.
- Online Secure Payment options is now on the Website! A simple and easy way to pay your Membership Dues or, if a guest or visitor, pay for monthly meeting dinner. Use the drop down menu at the left side of the page and select your option (Paypal or Credit Card accepted)
- Gerry Gavin has volunteered to serve as our Membership Chairman. Please offer help and suggestions to Gerry @ 610 789 2718 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- The March Peer Review was a Great Event - A second Peer Review has been scheduled for teh Saturday after our Fall Educational Seminar - Refer to the Seminar Information section for specifics.
- GREAT INFORMATION! The Tri State ASHI Reporter Newsletter has been revived! Thanks to Hans Peters for all his hard work to produce this great source of information! Read the Archives Here! Please contact Hans with any ideas or submissions for the newsletter.